It is well known to everyone that from past few days people are facing problem while changing email address or mobile number in their GST registration.
In most of the cases, GST consultants have provided their own number & email id while applying for GST registration. So in order to change email id & mobile number, taxpayer has just to follow these simple steps:
- Just login to GST by using existing id & password.
- Go to registration tab and select option ‘Application for amendment of non-core fields.
- Now click on edit button in front of Promoter/Partner tab and change email id & mobile no.
- Verification OTP will sent to the above mentioned email id and mobile no.
- After verification using OTP, save & submit the application in the same manner as done during initial registration.
- Confirmation message will be received with ARN number to track the status of the application so submitted.
- once you receive message saying changes approved or you may check the status with ARN number. If the status is showing as “approved” then it means changes has taken place appropriately.