UTTARAKHAND CHIEF MINISTER SWAROJGAR YOJNA also known as MUKHYAMANTRI SWAROJGAR YOJNA (MSY) is the flagship startup scheme of Government of Uttarakhand launched in May 2020. The aim of the startup scheme is to promote the youth, skilled/unskilled artisans, handicraftsmen, migrants returned to state due to COVID 19, educated urban and rural unemployed persons to establish their own business with a mission of self- employment generation.
The vision of the Government of Uttarakhand under this Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojna (Msy) is to provide budding young entrepreneurs who are permanent residents of the state to provide loan facility through Nationalized/ Scheduled Commercial Banks, State Co-operative Banks/ Regional Rural Banks.
The main objectives of this startup scheme Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojna (MSY) are: (i) To generate ample opportunities in rural and urban areas by promoting service, manufacturing, and Trading business activities.
(ii) To provide opportunities for Self-employment
(iii) Generation of employment opportunities in Uttarakhand State for youth, migrants returned due to COVID-19, skilled/unskilled artisans, handicraftsmen, educated urban and rural unemployed persons.
(iv) To prevent migration from areas of Uttarakhand to other states or countries
Aims of Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojna (Msy)
The aim of Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojna (Msy) are:-
1. To motivate entrepreneurial youth/women, migrants who have come back to Uttarakhand due to Covid-19, skilled/unskilled artisans and handicraftsmen and educated urban and rural unemployed towards self-employment via entrepreneurship model
2. To provide information on all the schemes & give them necessary guidance by making special arrangements through the District Industries Centers to give the most benefits.
Eligibility Criteria of Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojna (Msy)
1. The age of the applicant should be at least 18 years at the time of application.
2. There is no educational qualification required.
3. The financing facility will be available to the service industry and business sector which include manufacturing & trading activities.
4. The applicant can apply through his own name as a proprietor or on behalf of Entity which can be registered Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited Company, Registered Partnership under Partnership Act 1932 registered in the Uttarakhand State
5. The applicant or entity should not be a loan defaulter of any nationalized bank / financial institution / cooperative bank or institution etc.
6. No Prior benefit of any other government scheme of self-employment operated by Govt. of India or State Govt. has not been received by the applicant in the immediate past 5 years.
7. The benefit of a scheme can be taken single time by one member of family only under this scheme.
8. The benefit of the beneficiaries for special category (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, Ex-Servicemen, Women, and Persons with Disabilities) shall mandatory requirements to attach a certified copy of the certificates issued by the competent authority special category along with the application.
9. An affidavit will have to be submitted by the applicant regarding the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions.
10. The selection of beneficiaries will be done on the basis of “First Come First Serve” based on the project feasibility of receiving more applications.
Financial Assistance Under Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojna (Msy) Scheme
|Manufacturing Sector||Project Cost up to||Maximum INR 25 Lakh|
|Service Sector||Project Cost up to||Maximum INR 10 Lakh|
|Trading Sector||Project Cost up to||Maximum INR 10 Lakh|
|Applicable Time frame||Subsidy||Region Category||Manufacturing Activities||Service & Commercial/Trading Activities|
|Up to INR 25 Lakh||Up to INR 10 Lakh|
|Margin money shall be adjusted after the successful commencement of operations of business at least for 2 Years|
|Category A (Hilly)||25% (Max up to INR 6.25 Lakh)||25% (Max up to INR 2.50 Lakh)|
|Category B (Hilly)||20% (Max up to INR 5 Lakh)||20% (Max up to INR 2 Lakh)|
|Category C||15% (Max up to INR 3.75 Lakh)||15% (Max up to INR 1.50 Lakh)|
|Applicants/ beneficiaries shall have to deposit the margin money in Bank as own contribution|
|General Category||10% of Project Cost|
|Special Category (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, Ex-Servicemen, Women and Persons with Disabilities- Divyaang)||5% of Project Cost|
Required Documents under Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojna (Msy) Scheme
The documents required with the application under Uttarakhand mukhymantri swarojgar yojna (msy) scheme are as follows
(ii) Proof of date of birth
(iii) Proof of educational qualification (if any) ( It is not compulsory)
(iv) Caste certificate (if applicable)
(v) Divyang Category Certificate (if applicable)
(vi) Domicile certificate of Uttarakhand State
(vii) Certified copy of ration card
PROCESS FLOW OF UTTARAKHAND MUKHYAMANTRI SWAROJGAR YOJNA (MSY) SCHEME
How & Who can get benefits of swarojgar Yojna Scheme?
The scheme is applicable for the manufacturing sector, the Service Sector & Commercial Sector which includes Trading activities of all kinds. This is the best time to utilize the opportunity from such a startup-friendly scheme provided by the Uttarakhand Government. This is applicable for the individual proprietor, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited Company registered in the state of Uttarakhand.
To know more about this scheme & take the full benefits of it. Our team of in-house professionals Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants, Advocates & IT experts will guide & prepare your application for successful acceptance under UTTARAKHAND CHIEF MINISTER SWAROJGAR YOJNA.
You can reach us at our office located at Dehradun, Rishikesh & Haridwar. Also, you can directly reach us on the chatbox, email us or comment with your detail & mobile number.
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org, Kudosstartup@yahoo.com